Sunday, September 23, 2007

--- Tears ---


Living in the spells of darkness....
I had almost forgotten what light is....

Just when you showed me a ray of hope....
I followed you n happiness became my friend in this heavenly world.
The rays of your presence bought happiness n laughter which had almost become an alien for me.


But how can luck be so good to me ........
My laughter was crushed....
I bruised my love.....
My ray vanished.....

As if sorrows were not enough.....
My only companion my tears were taken from me....
I am dumped once again...
Dumped into the miles of darkness...

Thorny Questions....
Agonies....
Silent sadness...
Speechless conversation.....
Tragedies....
Numb brain.....
Wounded soul...... !!

I m sorry for loving you so much !! Love you.. Want you back !!



No comments: