Thursday, October 23, 2008
- Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigerette... ? "
- Class teacher once said : " pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"
- Once English Teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.."
- "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."
Saturday, October 18, 2008
- Marriage is not a word. It’s a sentence (a life sentence).
- Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.
- Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor’s Degree and the woman gets her masters.
- Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.
- Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOUR listens.
- Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.
- There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.
- Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad? Father: I don’t know son, I’m still paying for it.
- Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
- They say that when a man holds a woman’s hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.
- When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a 10-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
- There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin. They just can’t face each other, but they still stay together.
- Marriage is man and woman become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the “Y” becomes silent.
- A man was complaining to a friend: I HAD IT ALL-MONEY, A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, THE LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, THEN POW! IT WAS ALL GONE. WHAT HAPPENED, asked his friend. He says MY WIFE FOUND OUT.
- At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: AREN’T YOU WEARING YOUR RING ON THE WRONG FINGER? The other replied, YES, I, AM. I MARRIED THE WRONG MAN.
- It doesn’t matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
- A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received a hundred of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE.
- When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.
- Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished … !
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Also make sure to visit RockStarRentals.com for Cabo San Lucas villas at a competitive price. You will be welcomed by loads of beautiful pictures of Cabo and hotels and villas being featured. RockStarRentals.com also provides Cabo San Lucas real estate like villas and condos. Find you dream luxury villa ocean front rentals in Cabo San Lucas through this site. I will be with my family to spend the whole summer staying in Cabo villas and experience heavenly bliss.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Change is the need of the hour. No matter if it is cloth or clothes, when it comes to shopping for women they want to buy the whole world.
Jeans have become an inseparable part of human clothing especially in the women section. You have so many varieties and options to choose or say opt from that it can actually be quite difficult to pick out the perfect pair of jeans. But there’re some basic guidelines on what kind of jeans look best for your specific body type, especially for women jeans: slim, curvy, athletic, full figure, short, and long. Since there are differences in the body structure of men and women body, women need accurate selection for their body type. So to gather more knowledge please go through this page at shopping portal for more information, so you can shop with confident. You may also check the modern jean styles. As all of us know that Shopwiki finds and crawls every possible online store on the internet, so you can find many of modern jean styles and the latest update jean styles from thousands of online stores.
Now go online. Swipe you card and get that desired jeans of yours.
Does someone follow you when you go out?
Does someone call you from various numbers?
Does someone knock your door, but when you open it no one is there?
Does that ring a bell of terror in your mind? If yes… I personally recommend a site which is known as allstateinvestigation.com.
One of my friend who was constantly getting bothered from the hoax calls and chase up, used there services and with the help of Private Investigators she was able to catch hold that it was her ex- boyfriend who was trying to keep an eye on her daily activities. How rubbish. I mean in a relationship you need to have space but anyways, with the Private Investigator help she was able to over come this problem.
The company allstateinvestigation.com has over 50 year of experience on the back and they also work for charity by providing free suggestion. So do call at 1-800-94-TRUTH and feel safe.
Friday, October 10, 2008
1. Vision and mission of your life
2. Nurtured relationships
4. Personal development
6. Mentor and guide
7. Team spirit
9. Developing efficiency
10. Adaptability and acceptability
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Spacify claims to offer great customer service and their prices are that same and lower than what we have seen elsewhere and as per my home work they were true especially in computer Desk furniture. When you are shopping for an expensive item, like computer Desk furniture, it is always nice to have a wide choice of potential resources. And I will recommend them only for future options regarding the office furniture.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Laugh out loud as if you're carefree, as if nothing in the world bothers you?
Spending most of the time of the day facing the lifeless and emotionless pc, which kids never understand why (until they are taught to play games online).
I must say, Maple, Warcraft, Scrabble or any other games that has been a crave for the youngsters today can never beat the "childish" games we used to play when we were 8.
We play computer games all alone.
When was the last time we played... hide and seek! =)
Yeaps.. hide and seek!??
Jump on bed like there's no grown-up that would lecture you for doing that?
It is really fun!!! Try it yourselves, grown-ups!
Let go of your trouble and be like a child today..
Enjoy each others' companionship
Not fighting for the fame and power of the world; but the blanket just for the fun of it.
Carry each other at our backs instead of gossipping the others behind their backs.
Cheer one another up and spread the happiness around.
Have I brightened your day by posting the smiles of the innocent ones?
Smile is contagious. Spread it.... Everyone needs it
Monday, October 06, 2008
After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said, “I love you, but I know this other woman loves you too, and she would love to spend some time with you.”
The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my MOTHER, who has been a widow for 19 years, but the demands of my work and my three children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally. That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.
“What’s wrong, are you well?” she asked. My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a late night call or a surprise invitation is a sign of bad news.
“I thought that it would be pleasant to spend some time with you,” I responded. “Just the two of us.” She thought about it for a moment, and then said, “I would like that very much.”
That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her up, I was a bit nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed that she, too, seemed to be nervous about our date. She waited in the door with her coat on. She had curled her hair and was wearing the dress that she had worn to celebrate her last wedding anniversary. She smiled from a face that was as radiant as an angel’s.
“I told my friends that I was going to go out with my son, and they were impressed,” she said, as she got into the car. “They can’t wait to hear about our meeting.”
We went to a restaurant that, although not elegant, was very nice and cozy. My mother took my arm as if she were the First Lady. After we sat down, I had to read the menu. Her eyes could only read large print. Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and saw Mom sitting there staring at me. A nostalgic smile was on her lips.
“It was I who used to have to read the menu when you were small,” she said.
“Then it’s time that you relax and let me return the favor,” I responded.
During the dinner, we had an agreeable conversation - nothing extraordinary but catching up on recent events of each others life. We talked so much that we missed the movie.
As we arrived at her house later, she said, “I’ll go out with you again, but only if you let me invite you.” I agreed.
“How was your dinner date?” asked my wife when I got home.
“Very nice. Much more so than I could have imagined,” I answered.
A few days later, my mother died of a massive heart attack. It happened so suddenly that I didn’t have a chance to do anything for her. Some time later, I received an envelope with a copy of a restaurant receipt from the same place mother and I had dined. An attached note said: “I paid this bill in advance. I wasn’t sure that I could be there; but nevertheless, I paid for two plates - one for you and the other for your wife. You will never know what that night meant for me. I love you, son.”
At that moment, I understood the importance of saying in time: “I LOVE YOU” and to give our loved ones the time that they deserve. Nothing in life is more important than your family. Give them the time they deserve, because these things cannot be put off till “some other time.”
This is the story which I read on some where so I thought to share it with you. !!
Author Unknown via email
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Friday, October 03, 2008
What’s your favorite car? What is your car really worth? What's your favorite car site?
If you can't pick one, you're probably not doing justice to your possible knowledge, in spite of the abundance of successful auto sites, few people ever frequent one regularly. They always go with the word of mouth of other users. That's because most of these sites are primarily concerned with buying and selling cars rather than their long term maintenance.
DriverSide, a new startup that launches today, is looking to change this trend by creating an automobile community that will be useful throughout the life of your vehicle. The site creates a profile tailored to your virtual garage, and offers options accordingly. This is a great site as they keep you posted with information as Know exactly what to pay for repairs on your car in your town.
With their long term commitment you can also List your car for sale for free.
You can read very committed CEO’s 100 word description: The first Web site specifically designed for car owners, DriverSide allows consumers to save money on servicing and maintenance costs as well as buy and sell automobiles. With an in-house editorial staff, DriverSide offers useful advice on how to own and operate a car as well as reviews on new and used cars. DriverSide’s social networking capabilities allow consumers to participate in forums, meet other car owners, share knowledge, and post reviews on mechanics and dealers.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
While goggling with fulfillment as search criteria I was able to come up with this great site and I thought to let’s give a try to the services of AMS fulfillment service. I read all the services offered on their website amsfulfillment.com. The reason why I opted for outsourcing this part as I wanted to save time and money because when you can save time you can actually devote more time on the required areas of the company.
AMS is abbreviation of Advantage Media Service which stays in Los Angeles. As per review available on the various blogs they were high on recommendation list as they are trustworthy company which can give you the best product fulfillment , order fulfillment for your business and some of the other reason why they should be preferred is that they have many experience on this field, supported by experience staff means they knowing what is the best for customer, they also can accommodate with your company budget, its depend on your needs.
If you are interested in purchasing it online? Because I believe it must be seen and then purchased. Don’t let yourself feel sorry for a wrong decision of not making proper research before determining the designer luggage.
Well, to avoid any humiliation you need a good luggage for your comfort and style as luggage determines style, durability and the most important is express our character. If you want to buy some luggage, you must visit luggage store at villageluggageandgifts.com as they provide luggage from all the possible categories such as Hartmann, Vera Bradley Luggage, Briggs & Riley and many more.
Well this is my suggested site, you may take a look around at they site, I m sure you will like it.