Yeah the total earning from Google Adsense is just $40.80.....
Hmm what all you are thinking, this is not a day's income. It is stagnant for over 5 months now... Waiting this static income to tickle itself and start inching towards the $100 mark. But is there any one who can help me ?
1. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile.
2. There are moments in life when you really miss someone that you want to pick them up from your dreams and hug them. Hope you dream of that someone.
3. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
4. May you have…Enough happiness to make you sweet Enough trials to make you strong Enough sorrow to keep you human Enough hope to make you happy And enough money to keep you comfortable.
5. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But we often took so long at the closed door, that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never saying a word and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
7. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
8. Always put yourself in other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably does hurt the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle a strife; A cruel word may wreck a life A timely word may level stress A lovely word may heal and bless.
10. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
11. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along the way.
12. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.
13. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
14. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
15. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and find out you still care for that person.
16. A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
17. Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
18. Love comes to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they’ve been betrayed, need to love those who still love, even though they’ve been hurt before.
19. It hurts to love someone, and not to be loved in return but what is most painful is to love someone and never finds the courage to let the person know how you feel.
20. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
21. Never say goodbye when you still want to try; Never give up when you still feel you can take it; Never say you don’t love that person anymore when you can’t let go.
22. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they’ll love you back. Don’t expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn’t, be content it grew in yours.
23. There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don’t be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart.
24. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life to the fullest so that when you die, you’re smiling and everyone
Hi All, Hope you are doing all well. I believe that this time, I will finalized the deal with Dell laptop. I am buying laptop not because I am rich or I am in need of. But I am just tired of using the same PC for over an year now. I want to thank you my dear PC for bearing me so much, my dear PC helped me in earning over 2 lakh in online blogging, my PC n me also enjoyed the fantasy (late nights) and listening to songs and various other stuff.
But the Itch to get a laptop in on its peak so will have to satisfy that itchy itch..
Will surely post the pics of laptop the day I buy that.. Ahh sorry to tell you that it will be and it has to be ordered before 23rd of this month so wait for the curtain raiser :)
Hi Sweetheart, Congratulation from the bottom of the heart. Even you deserved the happiness, I was waiting for the best moments in my life with you but I guess you had to share this happiness with someone else.
I was waiting and hoping to get together forever but things have changed completely. I have so many grudges but I guess I have to bury them now.
Kaash koi Trisha hoti ? Kaash aapka ek Bhai hota? And list goes on.... n on........
I am really Sorry that you hurt a person who always loved you, the way you were. But anyways no point licking wounds now..