24 Interludes of Life
1. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile.
2. There are moments in life when you really miss someone that you want to pick them up from your dreams and hug them. Hope you dream of that someone.
3. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
4. May you have…Enough happiness to make you sweet
Enough trials to make you strong
Enough sorrow to keep you human
Enough hope to make you happy
And enough money to keep you comfortable.
5. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But we often took so long at the closed door, that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with,
never saying a word and then walk away feeling like that was the best
conversation you’ve had.
7. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s
also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
8. Always put yourself in other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it
probably does hurt the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle a strife;
A cruel word may wreck a life
A timely word may level stress
A lovely word may heal and bless.
10. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves
and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise we love only the
reflection of ourselves we find in them.
11. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they
just make the most of everything that comes along the way.
12. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right
one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be
grateful for that gift.
13. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
14. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
15. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and find out you still care for that person.
16. A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just
have to let go.
17. Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
18. Love comes to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they’ve been betrayed, need to love those who still love, even though they’ve been hurt before.
19. It hurts to love someone, and not to be loved in return but what is most
painful is to love someone and never finds the courage to let the person
know how you feel.
20. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can’t
go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
21. Never say goodbye when you still want to try;
Never give up when you still feel you can take it;
Never say you don’t love that person anymore when you can’t let go.
22. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they’ll love you
back. Don’t expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts
but if it doesn’t, be content it grew in yours.
23. There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the
person whom you would like to hear it from, but don’t be deaf to hear it
from the person who says it with his heart.
24. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life to the fullest so that when you die, you’re smiling and