Friday, November 23, 2007

Liers !


A tribute to the ones who have been added to my hate list, bcoz I hate liers..
I hope the liers in my life read this !!
And yes it is cross posted on Anw.in or say it is copied from there. Here you go.

How do you detect lies?
Looks like there are some very obvious signs (which most of us know unconsciously) and some not so obvious signs listed at Bilfaloo. But beware!!! You may be better off not knowing the truth or a lie for that matter.
Some excerpts:
A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.
Gestures/expressions don’t match the verbal statement, such as frowning when saying “I love you.”
A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away.
Liars sometimes avoid “lying” by not making direct statements. They imply answers instead of denying something directly.

No comments: