Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sms Received Today !!

Except work there was nothing to do much today....

And at this hour I can't cultivate much to write....

So while I was thinking what should I think so I thought to write down some SMS which I received today.. that could be one of the best ways to free my memory space .. Now enjoy the messages !!

It is the coward and fool who says, 'This is my fate'. But it is the strong person who stands up and says ' I will make my fate'.
Courtesy: Ankur Paul

It is not enough to do your best, you must know what to do and THEN do your best.

Courtesy: Ankur Paul

A special relation is hard to find ....
They are rare of a kind I don't care if i have only few.
Atleast I have the best that includes you..

Courtesy: Ila Bhardwaj


*** Series will continue****
**** Keep Waiting ****
*****Send me good messages to find a place here on my blog*****

No comments: