Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Moon....

..
.
Watching out through the window…
Gazing the moon unblinkingly …
An innocent tear rolled out…
And then another and then another….
I thought I was relieved but it felt the same…
.
.
An urge to be with you under the same moon…
An urge to be complete with you…
An urge to fulfill the dreams we shared…
An urge of breaking the silence to hear you say I love you….
I miss you all the more each day...
I may not be able to guarantee happiness but can make happiness possible…
.
.
.

Some thing which I shared to the moon,
"I want to stay in you forever…
I can no longer take this pain…
I am just waiting for that lucky moment
to unite with your heart, when you breathe my love in . . .”.




When you miss me look at the moon because I will be looking at the same moon….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its wonderful as love