Monday, February 23, 2009

Starting Again......


This is what my Page Rank is..... Just Page Rank 1

No Real updates so far on my blog just because of Planetatul.com because what I thought I will be able to manage both but I wasnt able to do that because of my office work. And yes just forgot to tell you that even I lost the blog on planetatul.wordpress.com because I guess they came to know that I had loads of paid post over there but now I have decided I will compensate every paid link with loads of free inbound links. Hope I get success this time because I need to have 1 LAPTOP, 2 LCD TV, 5 Shuffle or MP3 player and loads of stuff and I believe this is the best way to reduce my lump.

So guys wish me luck as I am starting once again the journey to scale new page rank. Om Sai Ram

No comments: