What is Desire; Desire is something that brings satisfaction or enjoyment.
- Are all desires meant to give you happiness, which we always look to?
- How often does your desire lead you to the goal? Desire means tomorrow, and not today, isn’t it.
- And that’s the nature of the desire. Joy or Happiness is never tomorrow. It is always now.
- We always say if I become so or so, I will be happy but are we happy?
- How can you have desires when you are joyful? And how can you really be joyful now when you have desires? Desire appears to lead you to happiness. In fact it cannot. And that is why it is Life.
What do you say?