Tuesday, November 08, 2011

To be successful is to have the satisfaction of doing well.

To be successful is to have the satisfaction of doing well.

Expression: Real success in not based on what one gets, but is more based on what effort one feels he has put in. So even when there is no visible attainment of the effort put in, the one who is successful, constantly looks at how well the task has been done. The focus is also on what new things have been learnt. So there is the ability... to enrich oneself and bring out the best.

Experience: When I am able to look at myself, instead of situations and at people, I am able to enjoy the experience of enriching myself. I am able to experience constant success as I have been able to satisfy myself first before I can think of satisfying anyone else. I find myself enriched and I also become an inspiration for so many others. I constantly move towards success.

No comments: