Sunday, February 03, 2008

Miss you around the whole day . . .

I miss you in the morning,
When all the world is new,
But I know the day cant bring joy,
Because I don't have you to give me wake up call @ 8:15.
I miss the well-loved voice of you,
Your tender smile for me,
The charm of you,
I walk in solitude complete.

I miss you in the noontide,
The crowded office seems like a desert now,
But there was only one of you to tell me to have food @ 1.00

I miss your hands beside my own,
The light touch of your hand,
So sure to understand.
I miss you in the evening,
When daylight fades away @ 4:45
I miss the sheltering arms of you,
To rest me for the day,
I try to think I see you yet,
Weary at last, I sleep without fighting,
With no one to say " I love you angel "

And I still miss you in my dreams . . .

No comments: