Monday, October 05, 2009

Yes, I am...

I am 26 years old at the time of posting . . .

 

You are 26 years old . . .

 

     or 323 months old

     or 1404 weeks old

     or 9830 days old

     or 235920 hours old

     or 14155210 minutes old

     or 849312637 seconds old

 

And, your next birthday is in:

31 days 11 hrs 50 mins 23 secs

 

this post is a general reminder that 30 Days to go!!! OMG, I'm almost 27 and still SINGLE!!!

 

I am so eager and so overwhelmed right now I don't know what to do and actually doing nothing :)  I've waited for this moment for 365 days and it'll be here in 31 days!!! So before the BIG day is here - I would like to take this opportunity to let all know that l am extremely appreciative and grateful for all the love & comments which you will post.

 

Without your inspiration, support & ideas I don't think I would of made it this far!!!

 

I hope I've helped & encourage some of you out there too to wish and send me GIFTS on my Happy Birthday.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: